Sunday, September 20, 2009

What you can do with leftovers...




So, I've completed a couple of projects using leftover supplies. First, a mouse pin cushion using bits and pieces of fabric from my stash for one of the kids' crafty friends. I've been meaning to make something from "Pretty Little Pincushions" for quite some time and this is the first one that I've completed. It was a really quick little gift.
Second, is a baby blanket for Afghans for Afghans. I ended up delighted with this. Most of the yarn was yarn that I had no inspiration for using, but somehow I really like how they all came together. Hopefully it will keep an Afghani baby warm and make his or her mother smile at the same time.

2 comments:

suburban farm said...

Have I to check the details of your afghan on ravelry. It turned out so nice.

Lisa said...

Thanks! All leftovers...