Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hexagon Shawl Progress



Here's what I have so far in my "design as I go" hexagon shawl. I'm using stash yarn, except for one ball I purchased to add some interest to the spectrum. I probably need to sit down soon and do some thinking about the shape of the shawl (rectangle or triangular) and the scheme for color placement so that I don't end up with a weird concentration of color anywhere and estimate whether I have enough yarn or whether I should buy another ball or so and spread the color throughout. Anyway, I am having fun with this project. It should use a number of balls of yarn, but that won't show up until it's about done.

The grey sweater is nearly done. I haven't really worked on it much this week, but I do have a goal to complete it by the end of the month. So, I'll keep you posted on that one.

No comments: